VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Field herping advice?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladglow

Field herping advice? Empty
PostSubject: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Anyone know any good spots in norther va to find some wild skinks and tree frogs?
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Yea most people don't share their herping spots that i know
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Why do you want to find them?
Back to top Go down
Vladglow

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Cause there is somethig special about seeing animals in there natural habitat lol
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:28 am

First, I would join the Vrginia herptological society. Be sure to flip those logs back over after you have looked under them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Vladglow

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Lol I don't "flip logs" that could easily crush something! You just gotta wait and mediatate till you see a little motion. Or just keep hiking till you see a little blue tail
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Vladglow wrote:
Lol I don't "flip logs" that could easily crush something! You just gotta wait and mediatate till you see a little motion. Or just keep hiking till you see a little blue tail

I am guessing you have never herped before....?
Back to top Go down
Vladglow

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Vladglow

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Well I guess not the exact definition of herping but yea I would go out and catch lizards and snakes. Lol
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:52 pm

I would strongly urge you to join VHS. They are the go-to folks for field herping in VA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field herping advice?   Field herping advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Field herping advice?
Page 1 of 1