VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cold Tonight!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Cold Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Cold Tonight!   Cold Tonight! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Just a reminder that it's going to be unusually COLD tonight and to take any needed precautions. Bring outside animals in, add supplemental backup heat, etc. We're looking at -15 w/ windchill here overnight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Don

Cold Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Tonight!   Cold Tonight! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Brrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Cold Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Tonight!   Cold Tonight! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 pm

I have the heat running a few degrees higher than normal, trying to heat up the house now before it gets to cold.

My room with the reptiles has a space heater supplement + a candle heater going right now. If it gets to cold I'll run out and get a kerosene heater as well.

Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

Cold Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Tonight!   Cold Tonight! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:18 am

Ive been running around in shorts and a tshirt all day...... BRRRRR. I swear it was 80+ degrees a week ago!

Need to put a bed in the reptile building, a nice balmy 80 degrees, I did have to up the temps on the rats, but definitely need to watch temps, they can turn quick
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Sponsored content

Cold Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Tonight!   Cold Tonight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Tonight!
Page 1 of 1