VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Empty
PostSubject: Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas   Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Dendrobates Leucomelas - Bumble Bee Dart Frogs

They're new Vivarium, The enclosure they came with was not built properly, my girl friend did this and has some more plants going.  They got put in this new viv last night and were already going at it this morning in the coconut hide.  Girl Friends project entirely, but these guys are amazing to look at and fun to watch eat.

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas PDF

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas PDF1

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Pdf1

Cresties from Chris

The enclosure, I have weathering strips around all the spots they could get out from. They've really seem to enjoy this enclosure. The Red up top That's his perch, while the screamer prefers to be in the cork round that's standing up I put a vine in there and hes always hanging/hiding.

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Crest

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Crest1

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Crest2

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Cres3

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Cres4

Bumble Bee from Don - Sons snake Hes really a pig not a snake.

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Bee

Tokay - From Nick

Seriously I think everyone needs a Tokay, sure hes bitey and prefers not to be handled but hes just scared.  Hes calming down (extremely slow) He has a hide, vines, plants all kinds of things but he loves this piece of drift wood.

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Tok2

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Tok

Pastel Butter - 360 grams empty
Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas PastelB

Butter, shes pushing 260 grams empty
Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Butt

Albino 100% Het Stripe (poss het genetic banding) pushing about 100 grams empty now
Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas LilB

Will try to get pictures of Spider Woma, Orange Ghost, Big Normal Ball  very soon.

Last edited by Deedle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas   Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 am

Beautiful pets! The tokay looks great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas   Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 am

Great pics!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas   Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:09 am

Focal wrote:
Beautiful pets!  The tokay looks great.
Thanks, he is a great looking Tokay, I believe he will get better and better with age.

Now just need a better camera than my iphone Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas   Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost a Full Update - including Dendrobates Leucomelas
Page 1 of 1