VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dendrobates Leucomelas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Dendrobates Leucomelas Empty
PostSubject: Dendrobates Leucomelas   Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Dendrobates Leucomelas PDF

Acquired a pair of these from kpphilpot on here, traded away my bow front, stand and equipment and got these for my room mate/best friend.

Amazing little frogs, the set up they came with works but she (my roomie) is going to use an Exo Terro I have and make one even better. More/Better pics to come
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Dendrobates Leucomelas   Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Awesome additions!!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Dendrobates Leucomelas   Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Nice!  What are they eating on?  I'm getting ready to build a vivarium and have thought of darts.

Last edited by Focal on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Dendrobates Leucomelas   Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks

Right now they are eating flightless fruit flies. Going to get them some pin-head crickets, and start some spring tail cultures for them.

This is a breeding pair, I think once they settle I'll make some modifications to this terrarium in the mean time the other one will being built probably will get one of those waterfall/fogger combos for it.

They are definitely very cool, I think the coolest part is actually going to be building the enclosure with all the natural plants and such.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Dendrobates Leucomelas   Dendrobates Leucomelas EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dendrobates Leucomelas   Dendrobates Leucomelas Empty

Back to top Go down

Dendrobates Leucomelas
Page 1 of 1