VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Years later, finally Geckos.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Years later, finally Geckos. Empty
PostSubject: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:27 pm

I've wanted cresties for years now, finally!

Years later, finally Geckos. Image10

Years later, finally Geckos. Image13

From Chris, thanks for bringing them Sara.  I can't wait to watch these guys grow!
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm

No problem! Welcome to the addiction Wink
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:01 am

Thanks Smile

Now just to give them some space. They're fun
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:31 am

congrats! welcome to the crested side Smile
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Years later, finally Geckos. 110

Years later, finally Geckos. 410

Years later, finally Geckos. 310

Thanks I tried taking a few pictures of these guys at night, they were crazed up and if they see my cell phone they want to jump on it.  

Years later, finally Geckos. 510

And yes last night the screamer did it once to me. I really want to get this on video Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Screamer?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Ginvbch wrote:
Screamer?
lol! 

Yes I got him from Chris (californiadreamin) he opens his mouth really wide at you he did it real briefly last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years later, finally Geckos.   Years later, finally Geckos. Empty

Back to top Go down

Years later, finally Geckos.
Page 1 of 1