VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple of Manassas pick ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

A couple of Manassas pick ups Empty
PostSubject: A couple of Manassas pick ups   A couple of Manassas pick ups EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Pastel Albino Female, pictures dont do this girl justice. I didnt plan on picking up any babies but killer price and couldnt resist, even after the little %@#^ bit me

A couple of Manassas pick ups Pastel11

Adult Female PH Hognose
A couple of Manassas pick ups Hogf10

Adult Male Hognose
A couple of Manassas pick ups Hogm10

Also snagged an adult cinnamon but shes in shed currently.

Last edited by Dementeddogz on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: A couple of Manassas pick ups   A couple of Manassas pick ups EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 pm

I like the pastel albino girl, she's pretty
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: A couple of Manassas pick ups   A couple of Manassas pick ups EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Like the hogs, got a few myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of Manassas pick ups   A couple of Manassas pick ups Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of Manassas pick ups
Page 1 of 1