VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pick-up From Manassas Show!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnakeSpectrum
Established Member
Established Member
TheSnakeSpectrum

Pick-up From Manassas Show! Empty
PostSubject: Pick-up From Manassas Show!   Pick-up From Manassas Show! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Picked up a beautiful juvenile Red Blood today at the Manassas Expo. I really enjoyed the show and had alot of fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(temoprary enclosure Smile )
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Cally95

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up From Manassas Show!   Pick-up From Manassas Show! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm

I was surprised at the stuff this little show had. I had gone to the maryland show a few years ago and was pretty disappointed. This show was small but had about 20/25 venders. It had about 4/5 booths of Ball morphs and some Bearded Dragons, Corns, Boa's, Chameleons, Tarantula's, 1 Hognose guy, Crested gecko vender and a small but decent selection of dry goods, books and feeders. I think I am forgetting a few. I went to pick up an albino ball from a guy advertised on here and I couldn't be happier with it. It was definitely small, but I wasn't as small as I thought it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up From Manassas Show!   Pick-up From Manassas Show! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Great pickup! Sounds like you had fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up From Manassas Show!   Pick-up From Manassas Show! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I love bloods. I think they are so beautiful. You reminded me I need to paint one! I used to think they just looked like fat slugs, but I got really interested in them about 6 months ago. So cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
TheSnakeSpectrum
Established Member
Established Member
TheSnakeSpectrum

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up From Manassas Show!   Pick-up From Manassas Show! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Cally95- I was impressed with how much they had, especially for a small show! There was a great variation of snakes and a few other reptiles. I wasn't expecting to see as many Boas as I saw either. The people were very nice (Except for when it got a little crowded and people started pushing Wink ) and there was some great deals. I think Ill go again next time.

Don- Thanks! This was actually my first show, because I didn't move here too long ago and Reptile Expos (if they existed in Alaska) weren't very popular there I guess. But I'm definately glad I went Smile

DaganGecko- Bloods are gorgeous! Absolutely stunning snakes. And I would love to see a picture of your painting once it's finished! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up From Manassas Show!   Pick-up From Manassas Show! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick-up From Manassas Show!
Page 1 of 1