VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coral snow corn question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Coral snow corn question Empty
PostSubject: Coral snow corn question   Coral snow corn question EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Does anyone know if there are any visual clues to help differentiate a coral snow corn from just a pink snow or would I have to breed him to another corn that has the hypo A gene?
I'm not normally all that big on snows but when I saw the colors on this male I had to have him.  I got him and a more normal looking snow female from mamasmarco.  BTW, Marco these two are chowing on f/t like there's no tomorrow!!
Anyone have any type of female corn with the hypo A gene that wants to breed her to my male in the spring to test it?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Coral snow corn question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coral snow corn question   Coral snow corn question EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Here's the pic. I really like the blushing on his saddles as well.

Coral snow corn question 20131013_155436
Back to top Go down

Coral snow corn question
Page 1 of 1