VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

coral glows?????

Go down 
+2
smb2585
byrd'sballs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:14 pm

[img]coral glows????? Spider10[/img]

Ran across this amazing picture on the internet. Spider coral glow omg i am almost speechless. My question is what kind of morph is a coral glow dom,co-dom, or something that has to be "het" for it??
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Not sure but Id give up any body part for one.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:29 pm

i dont know if id go that far, but the prices for females are dropping, very slowly i might ad but you can get one know for 15,000, still a large amount of money and far out of my reach as it is for others. but i want one and plan on getting one within my 5 year plan lol.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 pm

too much...just gonna right click copy paste into paint n save
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Vergesseneins wrote:
too much...just gonna right click copy paste into paint n save

cryingwithlaughter

Good Idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:42 pm

It's a double recessive, caramel albino (t+) and ghost.... and of course the dominant spider gene. You would at least need a spider het for caramel and het for ghost (AKA double het for glow) and another double het for glow... and I think that would give you a 1/32 chance of hitting it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Percent Fraction Morph
3.13% 1/32 Normal
6.26% 2/32 Het. Caramel Albino
6.26% 2/32 Het. Ghost
9.39% 3/32 Het. Ghost Het. Caramel Albino
3.13% 1/32 Caramel Albino
6.26% 2/32 Caramel Albino Het. Ghost
3.13% 1/32 Het. Ghost Het. Caramel Albino
3.13% 1/32 Ghost
6.26% 2/32 Ghost Het. Caramel Albino
3.13% 1/32 Spider
6.26% 2/32 Spider Het. Caramel Albino
6.26% 2/32 Spider Het. Ghost
9.39% 3/32 Spider Het. Ghost Het. Caramel Albino
3.13% 1/32 Caramel Glow
3.13% 1/32 Caramel Albino Spider
6.26% 2/32 Caramel Albino Spider Het. Ghost
6.26% 2/32 Ghost Spider Het. Caramel Albino
3.13% 1/32 Ghost Caramel Albino Spider
3.13% 1/32 Spider Het. Ghost Het. Caramel Albino
3.13% 1/32 Ghost Spider
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Holy crap
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:24 pm

i thought the first coral glow (bannanna) was found in the wild. What are the chances of all those snakes meeting up in the wild to produce a coral glow? and if im not mistaken i read somewhere they can be produced with normals breeding to a coral glow, how can this be.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm

with out the spider gene in it would it be a 1 in 16 chance to get a coral glow??
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:06 pm

http://livingartreptiles.tripod.com/id63.html. check it out I don't know what to think
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Nevermind I'm lost LOL I was thinking caramel glow, my bad lol!
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh OK its cool everyone makes mistakes. You just had me confused
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Not to rain on yall's parade... But I dont get what all the fuss is about... Yea it's a sweet looking combo... But IMO to Bland.. Need's to have deeper purples to really bring out the contrast
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
Not to rain on yall's parade... But I dont get what all the fuss is about... Yea it's a sweet looking combo... But IMO to Bland.. Need's to have deeper purples to really bring out the contrast

OK negative Nancy. Lol
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Im not being negitave... I said it was a sweet looking combo... Just not enough there to really grab my attention... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 pm

It seems to be missing the black pepper look that coral glows have...
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Just giving ya a hard time. It may not be everyone's favorite but I think they are awesome. And N.E.R.D is finally figuring out how to produce males. Personally I can't wait to get my hands on one.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Focal X wrote:

I haven't seen a lot of these snakes but I don't think I follow you Nick, the only one I've seen with that pepper in them are coral glow pastels
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Saw alot on the NERD table @ Tinley... insane actually. And Brock Wagner's table had a fair amount of Banana's on it... really freaking awesome looking.

Saw alot of morphs I had never heard of/seen before... then saw the pricetags and wanted to die...
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:08 pm

byrd'sballs wrote:
Focal X wrote:

I haven't seen a lot of these snakes but I don't think I follow you Nick, the only one I've seen with that pepper in them are coral glow pastels

I was reading Kevins book last night and he said when he heard about the first one, they sent him a pic form overseas, and he thought all of the peppery spots were ticks and didn't realize it was spots until it was imported. Of course, I'm reading impaired sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 pm

I know your just giving me a hard time LoL...

Im a hard person to impress with Bp's dont know why though Imma weird one I reckon...
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 pm

How bout this snake Clarence coral glow x pastel x lesser x one more that i forgot.

[img]coral glows????? Wow10[/img]
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 pm

byrd'sballs wrote:
How bout this snake Clarence coral glow x pastel x lesser x one more that i forgot.

[img]coral glows????? Wow10[/img]

Iam not clarence but I like that better then the first one......
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Yes the second one grabs my eye first thing I see is High white side's the contrast flows through the coloring and pattern very well nice black back and the pattern seems to be consistant
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey Nick I did some reading and found out the pepper effect you were referring too happens in age with coral glows.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 am

byrd'sballs wrote:
Hey Nick I did some reading and found out the pepper effect you were referring too happens in age with coral glows.

That makes sense. I love the speckling because it seems like it only appears on the back ground and not the alien heads and really seems to bring the color to life. I can't wait to see more crosses like the genetic stripe coral glow Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coral glows????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: coral glows?????   coral glows????? Empty

Back to top Go down

coral glows?????
Page 1 of 1