VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from almost Roanoke!

Go down 
+8
smd58
Focal
maxhorsley
Lokielani
Don
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
Grymm
Badgemash
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Badgemash

Hello from almost Roanoke!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi everyone! I'm very happy to be on the forum, I've drifted in from bp net at the invitation of Southern Comfort (thank you!). I'll be moving to Roanoke in December from Phoenix and I'm really excited that there will be other herp enthusiasts in the area (less excited about having to wear real shoes and buy a coat but hey). We have a pretty active reptile community here in AZ and I was afraid I'd be leaving the actual desert for a reptile desert.

Anyway, I've been keeper on and off for several years, but made the jump into breeding this year with my first BP clutch. I'm mainly focused on axanthic BP combos, but wouldn't mind some hoggies, GTPs, or dart frogs in the future. Looking forward to chatting with everyone, and perhaps even meeting you one day.

-Devon
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Welcome welcome welcome! Razz

Why was it you're makin the move again? School, correct?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi!
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 pm

welcome Hi 
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Welcome, glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Badgemash

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Southern_Comfort_Reptiles wrote:
Welcome welcome welcome! Razz

Why was it you're makin the move again? School, correct?
The hubby got a job out there, so I'm finishing school here before I join him.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Well awesome!
We are all here to help!
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Welcome! Have some friends in AZ. Glad there's going to be another herp enthusiast out here!!cheers 
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 am

Nice to meet you. I am about 40 miles from Roanoke. There are not too many of us on this side of the state:)
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
BEAballs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:05 am

We're about an hour from Roanoke...practically neighbors as far as herpers in southwest VA! Welcome and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://Beaballs.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from almost Roanoke!    Hello from almost Roanoke!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from almost Roanoke!
Page 1 of 1