VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons   Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks for the business!

Keep me in mind for next time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons   Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Definitely, Great quality rats, thanks! Broke two adult feeder strikes and most of the hatchlings took.. it was a good feeding day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons   Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Awesome

Wish you were closer I'd rather buy rats from a breeder than a store
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons   Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Jabberwocky Dragons wrote:
Definitely, Great quality rats, thanks! Broke two adult feeder strikes and most of the hatchlings took.. it was a good feeding day.
Awesome!
Congrats! smb2585 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons   Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian from Jabberwocky Dragons
Page 1 of 1