VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caught in mid air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Caught in mid air  Empty
PostSubject: Caught in mid air    Caught in mid air  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Don, check out your boy.

3/3 feeding - Caught in mid air, and today was a day early since Ill be busy the next 2 (last week his rat was a tad to small as well)

Caught in mid air  Feed3

I've never seen a Ball Python so ready for a rat.
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Caught in mid air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in mid air    Caught in mid air  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Good lookin boy.
Back to top Go down
Don

Caught in mid air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in mid air    Caught in mid air  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Yup! I told you he was a good eater. Glad he is doing great for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Caught in mid air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in mid air    Caught in mid air  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 am

Hes fun, I was going to try to snake a quick video but he was entirely to fast, well unexpected at least .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caught in mid air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in mid air    Caught in mid air  Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught in mid air
Page 1 of 1