VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wild caught Miami corns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

Wild caught Miami corns Empty
PostSubject: Wild caught Miami corns   Wild caught Miami corns EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:15 pm

I did not catch these but they now reside with me. This pair was caught last summer in south Miami/Dade County, FL. First pic is female second is male.
Wild caught Miami corns 20140402_122640
Wild caught Miami corns 20140402_122859

I did not catch these but they now reside with me. This pair was caught last summer in south Dade County, FL.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught Miami corns   Wild caught Miami corns EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 am

I need to try to get back down there this year. We used to always run into a wide variety of lizards, and snakes from black racers to rattle snakes when we lived down there. My son loves going down there to go lizard hunting :-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught Miami corns   Wild caught Miami corns EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:28 am

I'd love to go and find some kings down there.. I imagine that would be fun..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught Miami corns   Wild caught Miami corns EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 am

Unfortunately, it's getting harder to find corns and kings down there. I guess due to developement and to some degree the invasive burmese python that seens to goble up all the food! Not sure I could bring myself to keep anything I find down there because of it but then what if they disapear from that locale anyway and I could have had a true south Dade "brooksi"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught Miami corns   Wild caught Miami corns Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild caught Miami corns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: