VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some New Gecko Pickups...

Go down 
+4
Rhuwme
californiadreamin
Deedle
TheRealYoda34
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

Some New Gecko Pickups... Empty
PostSubject: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 pm

My new pickups from BSR arrived this morning...  Here are some quick picks...

Our new Male Super Hypo Tangerine Leopard Gecko...
Some New Gecko Pickups... Imag2310

Unsexed Anery Panther Geckos... I'm really excited about these... I'm hoping to have hit the lotto and get 1.1 pairs...
Some New Gecko Pickups... Imag2311
Some New Gecko Pickups... Imag2312[/url

The Unsexed Pair of Striped Panther Geckos...
Some New Gecko Pickups... Imag2313

Some New Gecko Pickups... Imag2314

Our new Gargoyle Gecko from Pet Paradise...

Some New Gecko Pickups... Imag2315
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Nice

That first panther gecko is amazing looking.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Nice pick ups.k
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Very nice! I think I saw that gargoyle at PP when I went there Sunday, lol. Those panther geckos look quite interesting... so much so that I think I'm going to look up a couple of care sheets on them Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Did you get those panther geckos up on cl?? Near richmond? I really want a few but that's a drive for me!
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Congrats on the new pick ups Sean!
And welcome back from the det
Back to top Go down
jamielynn
jamielynn

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm

We got the panther geckos off of Ben Siegel Reptiles on facebook.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Dang..are they local?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
jamielynn
jamielynn

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 pm

They are located in Florida,lol. He does auctions on his facebook I think 5 or 6 days of the week and that's where we get any of the guys we get from him. It generally turns out to be a really good deal especially when you're getting more than 1 thing because he has a $39 shipping fee.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Ohhhhhh yeah, duh. I know who you're talking about haha.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Thanks everyone! The panthers are awesome looking and super chill... They stay small for the most part and are pretty easy to deal with... I'm hoping to breed them as soon as they get to age if I managed to get opposite sex pairs... Also BSR is good but its more of a game then anything, sometimes stuff goes for way over price, sometimes way under... I got lucky with these 5...

As for the Garg... Yeah I saw him/her and then saw a sign for any garg for 49.99... I think it shouldn't have been part of the sale, or the sale ended, but they honored it because the sign was still up...

Very excited to play with these new guys and gals...
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:35 am

Those signs have been up for months - and I think the sale ended a super long time ago, lol. I got a discount off Nova because of that.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

Well they took them down now lol
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

I mean they were not even near the gargs, but I brought it up and they said they would honor it... Granted they took the signs down too lol
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 am

they must have forgotten to do it when I got my crested from there, lol. Glad you made out with it, though.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:54 am

Me too... He/she is gorgeous so far, I can't wait to see it all fired up... I was def happy with the pick up...  Hopefully if all works out later this year, early next I should have leo, crested, Garg and panther babies...
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 am

I may try breeding next year, but I've never bred anything (other than myself cheers ), but I'd have to pick up a male crested I think; I'm pretty sure both of the cresteds I have are girls (~12g each and no pores). If no breeding for me, then I may get a gargoyle, since I now have an exo terra and a rubbermaid enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some New Gecko Pickups...   Some New Gecko Pickups... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some New Gecko Pickups...
Page 1 of 1