VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

HAD A DREAM COME TRUE! Empty
PostSubject: HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!   HAD A DREAM COME TRUE! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:59 am

I got to work out with one of my idols today. Training for this 2013 season is hard but today made it all worth it. Sean Spence was at my gym today and we were the only people in it. We worked out hard!! He didn't take it easy on me. After our workout I asked him questions about how he made it to where he is now. His story inspired me. Hopefully one day I can play pro ball. I know if I have faith in god that he will guide me right. Check out his highlight. I followed him since he was a high school player in my state until now. He plays LB for the steelers. CAME FROM MIAMI Smile
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzJi1y6uhY
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!   HAD A DREAM COME TRUE! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 am

Awesome! Good thing he plays for the right team
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!   HAD A DREAM COME TRUE! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Grymm wrote:
Awesome! Good thing he plays for the right team

iagree
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

PostSubject: Re: HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!   HAD A DREAM COME TRUE! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Lol so many steelers fans. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys buy Redskins ALL DAY!!!!!!!
~ R.I.P Sean Maurice Taylor #21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!   HAD A DREAM COME TRUE! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAD A DREAM COME TRUE!
Page 1 of 1