VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Photos Of My Collection!

Go down 
+2
DaganGecko
ajb28221
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

Some Photos Of My Collection! Empty
PostSubject: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 am

Hello everyone just wanted to share some of my little guys with you! Enjoy! Very Happy

Phelsuma Standingi- Sobe
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4025b
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4030
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4033l
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4034e
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4037
Female Leopard Gecko- Grace
Some Photos Of My Collection! 20110822213444

Male Leopard Gecko- Beast
Some Photos Of My Collection! 20110812222850

Hope you guys enjoy! Any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 am

Great photos! I love the phelsuma! Is it a female? Neat dusky body color! Any plans to pair her (?) up in the future?

And the leos look like a good pair. I especially love Beast's short face. Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 am

DaganGecko wrote:
Great photos! I love the phelsuma! Is it a female? Neat dusky body color! Any plans to pair her (?) up in the future?

And the leos look like a good pair. I especially love Beast's short face. Haha!

Thanks! He/She is to young to sex, I call it he lol, he's only like 4mo old and they're hard to sex until 8mo-a year. But yes eventually when he/she is older and sexed I will be buying another to pair and breed! They are awesome animals, very fun to watch, trying to get him to warm up to being handled, they are very flighty and SOOO fast! As for beast and grace they are separated as of now until this breeding season and hopefully trying to some eggs out of them!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 am

Very gorgeous!! They look great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Focal X wrote:
Very gorgeous!! They look great.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Great looking Phelsuma Standingi, Ive done the blue type a long time ago, dont see them vary much any more. shame they are great lizzards.
Back to top Go down
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:26 pm

smd58 wrote:
Great looking Phelsuma Standingi, Ive done the blue type a long time ago, dont see them vary much any more. shame they are great lizzards.

Thanks, what do you mean by blue type? like a more blue standingi?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes there was a blue standings around for a while, I cant remember his name but there was another local breeder. I got my start with his line. and they were blue.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 am

Great Photo's.... I have a few Leopard geko's as well...
Back to top Go down
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 pm

smd58 wrote:
Yes there was a blue standings around for a while, I cant remember his name but there was another local breeder. I got my start with his line. and they were blue.

Was it a blue blood Phelsuma madagascariensis grandis? and not standingi? Never heard of a all blue standingi but mines tail is blue and some body blue. Was it like this guy?
Some Photos Of My Collection! Bluedaygecko500

Back to top Go down
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Also I had to add to this since I got a new gecko at the expo on sunday. Introding..... DIEGO! My high red Phelsuma madagascariensis grandis! (Giant Day Gecko)
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4058a
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4059
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4062o
Some Photos Of My Collection! Dscf4064
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm

haha, hes cute!!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 pm

ajb28221 wrote:
smd58 wrote:

Was it a blue blood Phelsuma madagascariensis grandis? and not standingi? Never heard of a all blue standingi but mines tail is blue and some body blue. Was it like this guy?
Some Photos Of My Collection! Bluedaygecko500

That looks like them, vary blue, no pattern
Back to top Go down
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Hmmm very interesting
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 am

Sounds like you are thinking of Lygodactylus Willamsi?

And I thought of you at the show when I saw these!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:18 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
Sounds like you are thinking of Lygodactylus Willamsi?

And I thought of you at the show when I saw these!

Yeah that could be it. Thinking of me? How sweet hahaha, well I bought one so I got what I was wishing for! Did you pick anyhing up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Photos Of My Collection!   Some Photos Of My Collection! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Photos Of My Collection!
Page 1 of 1