VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Few Pics of My Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

A Few Pics of My Collection Empty
PostSubject: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:57 pm

To start, this is an update of my gravid female Normal. She was my first snake and is a late 09' from Outback.  She is completely docile, I use her for presentations on occasion. She is currently gravid with my 1200g pastel male.  Only one lockup for 3 days and BAM.  Anyways, this is a pic of her currently, after the one i posted with her lump and tail kink, late in her ovulation shed....
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0220

This is a pic of the Pastel Male. Sire to my female pastel and the eggs to come.  Great eater.. He is a 11' and ive had him since roughly early-mid 12'....
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0221

and the daughter of the two, i kept last year... Shes currently 650g and eating just as good, if not better than her father.
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0310

Next is a male mojave spider i purchased from Demented dogs this past season.  Cant say really enough about him. He eats well, great pattern and colors, and pretty much an all around great snake.
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0311

The following two are two of my breeder females for next year. The first being a 1250g mojave female acquired from carolina reptiles. Currently not back on feed at the moment but should be coming around soon.  The second pic is of my 1300g female spider. Awesome eater, i could still have her on a four day schedule, but i don't do that. I got her because of her high white sides and the way her tail pattern fades off but still runs her full length.
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0312
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0313

The last pic is of a few more babies, These were acquired upon agreement with mamasmarco.  I couldnt be happier.  These are sort of my side project.  Im really interested in having a super cinnamon, i love the color scheme. Anyways this is a pic of two baby cinnamons. The male is currently 319g and the female is currently 187g. (Sorry for the bluriness, these two wanted to move today)
A Few Pics of My Collection Img_0314

Thank you for looking and thanks again to all ive acquired my collection from!! Pat and celesse.... and coming soon Kian Patrick (9/1/14)  smb2585
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 pm

TinatheTegu wrote:
The last pic is of a few more babies, These were acquired upon agreement with mamasmarco. I couldnt be happier. These are sort of my side project. Im really interested in having a super cinnamon, i love the color scheme. Anyways this is a pic of two baby cinnamons. The male is currently 319g and the female is currently 187g. (Sorry for the bluriness, these two wanted to move today)

If i end up hanging on the that Cinnamon Lesser Pinstripe I may pair him with my cinnamon yellow belly Wink Some of the super cinnamon combos are nice, just one of the breeding projects I never paired up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

PostSubject: Re: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Nice shmorgessboard you have goin on their, ought to make for a couple fun breeding projects. I ought to post my collection.
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Ya Ddogz, that would make for gorgeous babies. Thats what im looking to get into with these two. The first time i saw one i was hooked. MamasMarco had a very nice one too add. And thanks TPatt, i think u should definitely post a little of your collection, its always fun to see the different genes and variations everyone has. Me personally, starting off small with no "rare" genes, I love seeing snakes i dream of owning/breeding.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Nice snakes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:10 am

Thanks Nick, Its a start  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Pics of My Collection   A Few Pics of My Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Pics of My Collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: