VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STOLEN!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nfarrown
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Nfarrown

STOLEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: STOLEN!!!!!   STOLEN!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 pm

My niece and nephew had two of their ball pythons stolen today. They are a male cinnamon and a female albino and are both juveniles. They were stolen from the Virginia Beach area sometime this afternoon and my niece and nephew are very upset. The snakes are easy to handle and very calm. I have alerted Pet Paradise and will alert Animal Jungle tomorrow when I go in to work. If anyone sees or hears of any for sale in the Hampton Roads area please let me know ASAP because we'd really like them back.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

STOLEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN!!!!!   STOLEN!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 am

I will keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com

STOLEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN!!!!!   STOLEN!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 am

Same here Nicole.
Back to top Go down
jgard
Established Member
Established Member
jgard

STOLEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN!!!!!   STOLEN!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Not sure if it is anything, but this ad caught my attention: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/3777094475.html
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

STOLEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN!!!!!   STOLEN!!!!! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:54 pm

I saw that add as well and was going to post here. The only thing that threw me off was they are selling racks as well, don't know if this matches up with the stolen snakes, but we are all still keeping an eye out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Sponsored content

STOLEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN!!!!!   STOLEN!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STOLEN!!!!!
Page 1 of 1