VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Dubia -RVA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mariah94
Mariah94

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

hey guys, I'm in need of some Dubia. My colony isn't growing fast enough so I would like to add to it in hopes of making it grow a bit quicker.

Also I am feeding two juvi beardies and a baby Leo, so i could also use as many nymphs as anybody would like to offer (1/4 or a little bigger). I normally buy 1200 1/4 nymph dubia for $60 every 2 weeks so I am looking for something cheaper this time around. Got strapped my last order and didn't recieve 1200 and had a large amount of DOA and although they are sending some free ones as a replacement, it still won't last my guys through the week.

I can meet in the RVA area or surrounding counties

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm

I am in the NRV and could throw a handful your way but it sounds as if you need many more than I could offer.
Chip
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I could set you up with a decent boost if needed... but I am in the va beach area...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Mariah94
Mariah94

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:28 am

Foster Reves wrote:
I am in the NRV and could throw a handful your way but it sounds as if you need many more than I could offer.
Chip

If you were a little closer, I would take them, but I don't know if a drive to NVA would be worth if it isn't a signif. amount. Thank you though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crains0703
crains0703

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:57 pm

The only place my husband and I have found around rva is in chester, off the ark. The owner and his wife are super cool. we make the drive from mechanicsville.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:06 pm

I have a huge colony for sale that was feeding 2+ dozen dragons and babies. Ive sold some off but still more then enough that you wouldnt need to buy any and could sell off regularly
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Sponsored content

Need Dubia -RVA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Dubia -RVA   Need Dubia -RVA Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Dubia -RVA
Page 1 of 1