VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression Empty
PostSubject: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 am

This is a very interesting gene that I hoping to play with in the future. I'd love to produce some toffee desert ghosts one day Twisted Evil

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?177446-Desert-Ghost-Changes-Over-Time
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 am

If you do get anything out of it make sure you post pics! I bet they will be gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

nice link, thats pretty cool. and yeah make some and gimme one Smile
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 am

iagree I certainly wouldn't say no if you offered me one. Wink
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 pm

The ghost gene is one of my faverite, it changes the way a animal appears no matter the morph. My best example so far is a black pastel ghost. Want to do a leopard ghost, all that black frosted should look good.
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

smd58 wrote:
The ghost gene is one of my faverite, it changes the way a animal appears no matter the morph. My best example so far is a black pastel ghost. Want to do a leopard ghost, all that black frosted should look good.

iagree I LOVE the Black Pastel Ghost. Every time I see one at a show, it hurts my soul to know I can't afford it. I would love to get into the Ghost gene, it makes everything amazing, no matter what species or morph. Did you see the Super Chocolate Hypo that Reptile Report had up yesterday I think?? It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression   Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert Ghost Ball Python - Age Progression
Page 1 of 1