VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Suffolk.

Go down 
+7
Morta_Dae13
smd58
smb2585
Don
Focal
Bobbykaizer
jakethesnake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

Hello from Suffolk. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:52 pm

My son and I got into herp hobby about a year ago and we are having a blast with it. All we have at this point in time is a pair of breeding Gargoyle geckos. The first two eggs should be hatching very soon. We also have a Red Tail Boa thats getting close to a year old. We have plenty of good areas by the house to search out the wild ones. We are able to go out in the back yard almost any day and find at least 3-4 worm snakes. My 6 year old loves catching them, he's eat up with the hobby and is always wanting to get more. I'll post some photos as soon as I figure out how to do so?

Thanks, Chris and Jake
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:00 am

hi and welcome!, i just figured out how to post pics as well. if you upload them to photobucktet and then left click the IMG code you can post it in the reply box. its easy once you figure it out
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:24 am

Welcome Chris and Jake!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:24 am

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:22 pm

welcome..
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:00 pm

WELCOME!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nfarrown
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Nfarrown

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

I'll get some pics up soon. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'vegotta get set up with Photobucket!
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:20 am

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Nice pictures! That was pretty funny with that snapper. Snapping turtle wheelies!
Back to top Go down
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

Yea, they don't mess around. He wanted a pice of me. At least he's safe at home now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:38 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Suffolk.   Hello from Suffolk. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Suffolk.
Page 1 of 1