VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Live mice/rats near Suffolk/Franklin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Live mice/rats near Suffolk/Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Live mice/rats near Suffolk/Franklin   Live mice/rats near Suffolk/Franklin EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:55 am

Looking for someone near Suffolk/Franklin that has mice/rats....

Story is my cousin who knows nothing about BPs rescued" one and it won't eat, apparently hasn't eaten in several months before she got it and wants me to come by today and check it out. I really don't want to go to a chain petstore unless it's a last resort.
Back to top Go down

Live mice/rats near Suffolk/Franklin
Page 1 of 1