VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newport News Pet Shops?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Newport News Pet Shops? Empty
PostSubject: Newport News Pet Shops?   Newport News Pet Shops? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:52 am

I am going to be on Warwick Blvd this weekend. I am aware of the one store on East(?) Warwick but are there any other good stores in the area (not big box)? Unfortunately I will not have time to drive down to Va Beach.
Chip
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Newport News Pet Shops?   Newport News Pet Shops? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:30 am

Na there's nothing really good here
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Newport News Pet Shops?   Newport News Pet Shops? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 am

I am not familiary with the area but we got our orange ghost from a guy that vended the route 10 show and I think he was from Pet World and said they were out of Newport News?

Not sure the value of them or not - we got our girl at a really discounted rate Wink
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Newport News Pet Shops?   Newport News Pet Shops? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am

You are coming to my neighborhood. Pet World on Warwick is not really worth a trip. If you have time swing by the Pet World in Hampton they sometimes have some cool stuff. They are at least reptile people with nice personal collections.
Back to top Go down
Fiig_d
Fiig_d

PostSubject: Re: Newport News Pet Shops?   Newport News Pet Shops? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Pet world sucks take the extra 30 minutes and go to virginia beach to pet paradise and animal jungle worth the drive!

1.0 pastel
1.0 mojave
1.0 jeweled lacerta
.1 hypo beardie
.1 argentine red tegu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport News Pet Shops?   Newport News Pet Shops? Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport News Pet Shops?
Page 1 of 1