VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2000 gram het albino female

Go down 
+2
zues
ezekiel21
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

2000 gram het albino female Empty
PostSubject: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

so this women is selling a 2000 gram het albino female for $300 shipped....... just curious what you all thought about the pricing.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Sounds almost to good to be true. Make sure you get paperwork from a known breeder. Speak to the breeder if possible. Why would someone be selling a large money making female so cheap right before breeding season.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

zues wrote:
Sounds almost to good to be true. Make sure you get paperwork from a known breeder. Speak to the breeder if possible. Why would someone be selling a large money making female so cheap right before breeding season.

Things that usually sound to good to be true usually are
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:18 pm

thats what i was thinking. i really want a het albino female and a good price doesnt hurt but this seemed pretty awesome..... thanx guys for your imput.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 am

do a search for the seller on the BOI in Fauna or google her name???
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am

i did, thanx. she seems pretty legitimate but idk, this is y i like local breeders!!! i get to exchange money for snake at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 pm

ezekiel21 wrote:
i did, thanx. she seems pretty legitimate but idk, this is y i like local breeders!!! i get to exchange money for snake at the same time...

I agree Im the same way as well I'd prefer to take a local deal over shipping any day
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Sounds like you should be Ok dealing with him. Jump on it if you want to produce little yellow babies in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am

Yes. Dave's wife Kate is legit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 gram het albino female    2000 gram het albino female Empty

Back to top Go down

2000 gram het albino female
Page 1 of 1