VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albino Granite Burmese Female

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Albino Granite Burmese Female Empty
PostSubject: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 am

Well, another Burm, she was too good to pass up.

Shes 2-3 years of age, 8' maybe 15lbs or so. Owner is moving soon and had a tough time parting with her.

She wasn't being kept right, the owner was misinformed by a local pet shop.

Shes underweight, has a bit of a raw nose from pushing as shes not been fed enough the last two years, and shes in a tiny enclosure. She has a few rat scratches. She was also kept under a heat light 24/7.

I have her in a QT tub VE175, it's about 3x the space she had previously, shes got belly heat, her on Tstat, and privacy most of the day.

However despite any of this, she has one of the best dispositions I've seen out of an animal.

Give me 2-3 months and she will be looking much much better!

Apologize, she hasn't sat still since this morning when I picked her up.

Albino Granite Burmese Female Ag110

Albino Granite Burmese Female Ag210

Albino Granite Burmese Female Ag310

Back to top Go down
BenVizi
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am

Goodluck getting her back to health! Future breeder or just a pet? Either way, she's a gorgeous girl!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:55 am

She will breed eventually, it may take a year or two not in a rush with her. The goal is have her on rabbits within a month. She will probably go right along with my other burms as educational animals in the future.

Shes healthy for the most part no RI, no Mites just underweight/underfed and a few skin issues that will only need a couple sheds.

Back to top Go down
BenVizi
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:58 am

Nice! Well, that'll give me time to save up some money! i need to get burms and retics again... Soon! haha
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:07 am

I didn't plan on getting this girl, I was heading another direction I checked craigslist right before I was heading to bed this morning off night shift and sure enough I got her for a deal I couldn't pass up.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Deedle wrote:
I didn't plan on getting this girl, I was heading another direction I checked craigslist...
I rarely check CL for critters, because if I looked more often my house would be over-full of animals.

OTOH it's awesome for finding used enclosures and racks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 pm

bcr229 wrote:
Deedle wrote:
I didn't plan on getting this girl, I was heading another direction I checked craigslist...
I rarely check CL for critters, because if I looked more often my house would be over-full of animals.

OTOH it's awesome for finding used enclosures and racks.

If you're lucky on the enclosures!

I've been looking for something else, but really happy I found her. She wasn't in the "Pets Section"

She found this new to her thing "Belly Heat" and she has not moved her body from the belly heat in over 12 hours, she will use about 2' of her head/body to search but instead of wanting to come out of the enclosure today she wanted to stay on her heat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albino Granite Burmese Female   Albino Granite Burmese Female Empty

Back to top Go down

Albino Granite Burmese Female
Page 1 of 1