VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons

Go down 
+4
jw
Don
Focal
LikeTwoStars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LikeTwoStars
LikeTwoStars

Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 am

Hi, I have three juvie Water Dragons. Right now they are in a glass tank while I am finishing a 4x4x2 (2.5) vivarium made from my Grandma's old piesafe. Hey, Grandma liked lizards... ha ha ha.

I am happy to join the forum and make friends who love reptiles. I have gained much knowledge from this site and others before getting my pets and enjoy the feedback from other pet owners along with building examples.

Nice to meet you-

R
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.367750529915606.96032.1
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 am

Welcome Rachael!! Glad to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 am

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome to Vaherps...
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Pics or they don't exist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 pm

true ^ and welcome
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons   Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachael in Richmond with Water Dragons
Page 1 of 1