VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Willoughby Norfolk

Go down 
+3
dj6884
ezekiel21
mamasmarco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

Hi from Willoughby Norfolk Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 am

Hey everybody,
my name is Marco, i'm from Germany and have been passionately involved in the world of reptiles ever since i can remember. It all started off with a little turtle that i got as a christmas present from my mother when i was 6 years old back in Germany. After 30 years of trying to find the right critter to mess with i finally started to get into Ball Pythons and have been crazy about them ever since.

I'm very enthusiastic with my little breedery plans and can't wait to one day be where i want to be with it. I'm looking for some people to exchange experiences with and maybe make some contacts, connections and maybe even friends...

By the way, the big old white dog was my dog who was my travel buddy throughout my Navy time and was on my side all his life until it was time for him to go... rip buddy i'll see ya later...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 am

Welcome!! It's good to have you here. This is a great forum and I've met some pretty awesome people here.... I hope you can do the same.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 am

Hey Ryan,
i saw the other message of yours first and then this one here.
Thank you for your warm welcome and i'm very exited to knit some contacts here. I've been looking on other webpages but sure like this one the most so far. It's local and i think it can't get better than this...

Thanks again
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 am

mamasmarco wrote:
Hey Ryan,
i saw the other message of yours first and then this one here.
Thank you for your warm welcome and i'm very exited to knit some contacts here. I've been looking on other webpages but sure like this one the most so far. It's local and i think it can't get better than this...

Thanks again
Marco

i agree. there are some awesome forums and websites out there but i love actually being able to discuss topics and deal with people that are local. we have some great people here that are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 am

welcome marco:)
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 am

Welcome, to va herps, I was a NAVY guy also,
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 am

smd58 wrote:
Welcome, to va herps, I was a NAVY guy also,

how unfortunate, lol
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 am

Welcome Marco! You're in my neck of the woods and favorite fishing grounds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 am

Welcome Marco, from another ex-Navy guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 am

Don wrote:
Welcome Marco, from another ex-Navy guy.

oh boy, another one...... do you guys multiply?
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 am

Welcome to VAHerps! Glad to have you here!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 pm

im also in wiloby spit area good to have someone in the neiborhood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Willoughby Norfolk   Hi from Willoughby Norfolk Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Willoughby Norfolk
Page 1 of 1