VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
will4ya
will4ya

Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos Empty
PostSubject: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello everyone, im a local hobbyist who breeds gargoyle geckos exclusively. I would like to chat with other folks who are on here that have gargoyle geckos and i welcome all of those are interested in them. I've had gargs for about 4 years now and ive begin breeding them about 2 years ago. What started off as a trade of some boas to a pair of reticulated gargoyle geckos has led to today which i breed high end gargoyle geckos, I have a red/orange striped, orange striped, and orange reticulated gargs. I do this as a hobby and i like to sell and trade for higher end geckos for my little breeding project. Also i would like to say i made a post a several months ago and never got back on since then. I would like to apologize for those who replied to the topic and i didn't post back, but i would like to stay active on here from now on.
Back to top Go down
will4ya
will4ya

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos 88013

One of the offsprings from my adult breeders.
Back to top Go down
will4ya
will4ya

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos 93710

Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos 93910
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Very nice geckos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:00 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:10 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 am

Very nice looking geckos... And welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos   Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos Empty

Back to top Go down

Norfolk Gargoyle Geckos
Page 1 of 1