VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super hypo tangerine carrot tail

Go down 
+2
gatto152
rossreptiles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

Super hypo tangerine carrot tail Empty
PostSubject: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 am

Super hypo tangerine carrot tail SAM_2768-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am

awesome!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Nice yellow color.
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 pm

what do you call mine i just got it not sure of the morphs these guys come in its my profile picture
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm

I think that is a hypo tangerine carrot tail. I think super hypos lack the black dots on the head.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 pm

I agree....the one I posted is also called a BALDY for the lack of the head pattern
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Thats very pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hypo tangerine carrot tail   Super hypo tangerine carrot tail Empty

Back to top Go down

Super hypo tangerine carrot tail
Page 1 of 1