VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hypo Burmese Python

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Hypo Burmese Python Empty
PostSubject: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 pm

New Hypo Girl, I've waited a long time for a Hypo burm.  Shes Het Granite and poss het albino & Labyrinth. Here is all 111 grams of her.

Outside in Natural Light right after I picked her up.
Hypo Burmese Python H110

Yesterday was my feed day, I didn't offer her but she was pretty much going ballistic as soon as the feeders entered the house.  So I got her a small rat pup, of course she wanted more.
Hypo Burmese Python H610

Hypo Burmese Python Hlump10
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Awwwww, what a cute face! And with an appetite like that she'll be taking rabbits in no time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Rabbit pinks in a couple hundred grams for sure.

Shes a lot smaller than I thought she would be, but I know I get it maintenance fed.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Hypo Burmese Python Skull10

Hypo Burmese Python Skull210

Shes a riot!
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 pm

LOL now I know why my daughter wanted to steal her from you!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am

No that was the normal burm female, this one showed up a few days later Smile

The normal wouldn't fit through this skull shes a fatty
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Hypo Burmese Python Lola111

That is the one your daughter fell in love with.

Shes growing like crazy...Probably the best burmese baby I've ever seen she huffs and puffs but no aggression, eats perfectly, completely already use to her head being touched. This little Hypo is fine once shes outside of her tub, but coming out shes quite a pain.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Deedle wrote:
This little Hypo is fine once shes outside of her tub, but coming out shes quite a pain.  
Ah well, give her time, she's just a baby after all.
Back to top Go down
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:40 pm

She's a cutie! Wish I had the space for one or two of these!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 pm

bcr229 wrote:
Deedle wrote:
This little Hypo is fine once shes outside of her tub, but coming out shes quite a pain.  
Ah well, give her time, she's just a baby after all.

Typical baby burmese Smile I expect it and shocked out how well the other one is.

I'm happy as long as shes eating and doing her business everything else is workable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypo Burmese Python   Hypo Burmese Python Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypo Burmese Python
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: