VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi from newport news

Go down 
+6
allaboutthekings
gatto152
Don
ezekiel21
Focal
shanna66
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shanna66
shanna66

hi from newport news Empty
PostSubject: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 am

well needless to say i love herps.
ive got
an eastern milk snake
a ball python
2 crested geckos
2 crocodile skinks
and a really fat diva personality leopard gecko who is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 am

Welcome to VaHerps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 am

Welcome!!! I live in Newport News as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 am

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 pm

im also in newport news
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 pm

is that a male or female eastern milk
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Welcome to VA Herps!
Back to top Go down
shanna66
shanna66

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 pm

allaboutthekings wrote:
is that a male or female eastern milk

i say male but i really have no idea, neither of my snakes has been sexed

and its nice seeing someone else in my city who likes herps
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm

well i have a female. We should work something out on a trade or get them together at the very least
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
shanna66
shanna66

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am

allaboutthekings wrote:
well i have a female. We should work something out on a trade or get them together at the very least

mine is a wild caught, i wouldnt feel comfortable about breeding him since i have no idea of his genetic history, sorry
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 am

Wow not what I was expecting to hear but hey people surprise me all the time
Back to top Go down
shanna66
shanna66

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 am

allaboutthekings wrote:
Wow not what I was expecting to hear but hey people surprise me all the time

which part? the wild caught, not wanting to breed, or caring about the genetic history of my snake?
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:59 pm

it doesn't really matter its your decision to do whatever u want with your snake. And I respect that. I may not understand your reasoning though. And by that I mean the genetic history part. The strongest genetics you can get and the best is always the wild coloration. Selective breeding doesn't always bring the best out of a snake. Dont get me wrong though I love the extravagant colors that can be obtained through this process just like the next person. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
shanna66
shanna66

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 pm

allaboutthekings wrote:
it doesn't really matter its your decision to do whatever u want with your snake. And I respect that. I may not understand your reasoning though. And by that I mean the genetic history part. The strongest genetics you can get and the best is always the wild coloration. Selective breeding doesn't always bring the best out of a snake. Dont get me wrong though I love the extravagant colors that can be obtained through this process just like the next person. That's just my opinion.

i agree that a wild snake should have better genetics than one that was bred in captivity by the average breeder, but i dont know if my snake may have some genetic disorder or something so im hoping to avoid breeding him at the moment. i may change my mind one day though
Back to top Go down
DeborahBroadus
DeborahBroadus

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Welcome!

I am not breeding my snakes at the moment, either, I am just enjoying them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.debscaptivebredballpythons.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi from newport news   hi from newport news Empty

Back to top Go down

hi from newport news
Page 1 of 1