VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rodent pro?

Go down 
+3
smd58
Don
pksnipr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pksnipr
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
pksnipr

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 am

just wondering if anyone has used rodent pro. my collection has been growing and it's starting to get a little pricey. not that i mind the cost but, i've seen their prices and with a freezer purchase too i think it would be the right move for me. so, just seeing what the word on the street was.
Back to top Go down
Don

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 am

I have several orders from Rodent Pro. They are fine. My next order will be from Bigcheeserodents.com. They vacuum seal their orders so they last longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:07 am

I have used and use them, they are great can pack a box with the best of them. And best of all I've never gotten a box that was not frozen when I got it. Like Don said thou they don't vacume seal. But I have a sealer so never bothered me.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 am

I use Rodent Pro for all of my f/t feeder purchases. Box arrives well packed and still frozen. I actually just put an order in yesterday. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
crazycritters11

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:22 pm

let me ask this what does the cost of frozen run locally? like without shipping??? trying to devise a frozen pricelist have a freezer of frozen in all diff wieghts but obviously theres a cost to ship i can try and be fair but without that cost or info im lost help lol
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Depends on what the prey item is and where it's being sold. Locally here, the cheapest I find a small rat for is $2 for a frozen. If I order online they are about $1 each plus the cost of shipping which is less than 50c per rat.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Don

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

crazycritters11 wrote:
let me ask this what does the cost of frozen run locally? like without shipping??? trying to devise a frozen pricelist have a freezer of frozen in all diff wieghts but obviously theres a cost to ship i can try and be fair but without that cost or info im lost help lol

Doug, I think if you go to RodentPro.com and BigCheeserodents.com, you will see what the typical prices are for various sizes. That should give you a ball park on where to price yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
anacondaman123

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm

ive used rodentpro..prices are good shipping kills it..i go to matt miller in richmond for my rats..pigs..rabbits
Back to top Go down
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 am

I freeze my own rodents in regular ziploc freezer bags and have had no problems with freezer burn. I also sell my surplus rodents and have had no complaints. I have thought of getting a vac machine...but it seems fine to just get all the air out before sealing the ziploc bag.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
Sponsored content

rodent pro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rodent pro?   rodent pro? Empty

Back to top Go down

rodent pro?
Page 1 of 1