VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lookinf for about 5 rats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

lookinf for about 5 rats Empty
PostSubject: lookinf for about 5 rats   lookinf for about 5 rats EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 am

Looking for about 5 rats to start up a small scale colony. Anyone in the Norfolk area or 30 minutes drivintg distance got any they wanna sell. Trying to go for 1 male to 4 females. As would be very desired but normal rats are great to. Either or make n difference

Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: lookinf for about 5 rats   lookinf for about 5 rats EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 am

i breed my own rats i have some id be willing to let go what size are you looking for i have weaned up to adult email me at rambosrider@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: lookinf for about 5 rats   lookinf for about 5 rats EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Email ain't working, shoot me a text if you can. 3159850070
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookinf for about 5 rats   lookinf for about 5 rats Empty

Back to top Go down

lookinf for about 5 rats
Page 1 of 1