VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate82

Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:17 pm

In search of chacos, rose hairs, versicolors, Arizona blonds, pink toes. Please let me know as I am trying to purchase. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Contact Clarence Payne

He is the owner of Off The Ark in Chesterfield VA, its not to far of a drive from you and he has a lot of Ts.

https://www.facebook.com/OFF-THE-ARK-Exotic-Pets-194045060620868/
Back to top Go down
Nate82

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Thank you for the Info
Back to top Go down
ethanblaze1017

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:36 pm

I've got A. Versicolor 1" slings and P. Irminia 1.5" slings available
Back to top Go down
Nate82

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:19 pm

I have quite a few of the following up forsake at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....
Page 1 of 1