VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raleigh show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Don

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Anyone going to the Raleigh show? I'm going as a buyer. Saving my stock for the Richmond show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Wasn't planning on going to the Raleigh show... Good to hear your saving your stock for the Richmond show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm getting a little excited. I've saved up some money and hope to get some good pickups in Raleigh. I want to start a lightning pied project, so looking to maybe pick up an axanthatic, also would love to pick up something to do with lavender albinos or clowns or mystics or .... Oh, so many cool morphs out there and not enough money! bounce bounce bounce I do know that I'm picking up some ASF's there from Sushi Dragons. I ordered some from Rachel at the Route 10 Expo. I'll be sure to post after the show. It is normally a pretty good expo. Lots of vendors. No one else going? This is a pretty big expo. If you can re-arrange your schedule to make it, I would recommend attending.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Wish I could go.. doubt my truck would make it though that being unemployed dont go well together to get to an out of state show... ( Clown's Don Clown's... Pastel and Killer Clown's are where it's at If I could come up with the fund's I was planning on getting a Pair of Pastel's 100% Het Clown... but was laid off after making that choice so... )
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Jon has female pastel het clown for $1000, I think, and I saw a male pastel het clown on fauna for $500ish shipped. I thought about it but I would need to sell a few things. Mad

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm

when is the raleigh show? i might try to attend, cause i thought id be able to take leave for the richmond one but it doesnt look promising Sad
Back to top Go down
Don

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 am

Raleigh is tomorrow and Sunday at the Raleigh State Fair grounds.

http://www.gilaproductions.com/ral/ralmain.html
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Have a Blast at the show Don Very Happy If you pick up anything I wanna see some pics Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Don

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Female Sterling and a Male Cinnamon Lesser were the pickups in Raleigh from one of my favorite breeders: Suffolk Selects. Pics to come.

Not as many vendors there as usual, but still a pretty good show.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:19 pm

A Sterling sweet pick up Don !!! Very Happy Cinny Lesser he's got to be SICK Laughing what's there weights? are they 2011's?
Back to top Go down
Don

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

They are un the 150 gram range, 2011's.

Cinnamon Lesser:
Raleigh show DSC00833

\Sterling:

Raleigh show DSC00835

The Picture does not do justice to the sterling.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm

OMG!!! I LOVE that Cinny Lesser Male nice high white sides.... ( give me a minute while I wipe off the keyboard and n hold my jaw up Laughing )

The Sterling nice blushing and fading on her Don awsome pick up's most deff...

Let's hope that Cinny Lesser Male breed's like your Pied when he get's of size tongue
Back to top Go down
Don

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:11 pm

You have that right Clarence. I bought the Cinny Lesser because I've yet to see my grown Lesser male lock with my Mojave. I'm giving him until October 30th and if he doesn't lock, he's gone. Maybe someone else can get him to breed. I can still make BEL's with the Cinny Lesser and a few other things. The Sterling is going to be paired with my Killerbee. I've got a grown pastel male and I'm getting frustrated that I've yet to see him lock either. He may be going up too at the end of October.

On the other hand, my Pied male would lock with a hotdog if he had the chance. He locked with one of my Pied females this morning. So far in the last two weeks, I've seen four locks from him with three different females (two pied and one spider). I wish all the guys were like him - a real stud. My Bumblebee male does a great job too. Just wish I could figure out how to replicate the drive of the pied male.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've got a few Fm's that are just about in that range ( I prefer to breed em at 2k grams just me ) there just about in weight range a few hundred grams but the way there eating mid Oct early Nov they should be more than ready and closer to the 2k mark... If you wanted I could bring them over and see if the Lesser male will lock with them ( I'll Pm ya details )

On a humorous side well maybe not but if the Lesser Male and Pastel Male did lock with your female's and you just missed it Laughing Im sorry but that's the way it goes sometime's maybe there just minute men? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raleigh show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raleigh show   Raleigh show Empty

Back to top Go down

Raleigh show
Page 1 of 1