VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area?? Empty
PostSubject: When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??   When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area?? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Simply as the title state's can anyone show me a link beside's MD reptile farms on when the next shows are going to be looking for one late this month or early next month. So I can plan to be off and there as I'm looking to add more to the collection preferably a show where the selling of Hots is permitted...
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??   When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area?? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:23 pm

check this out. not sure how reliable or current but its worth a look

http://www.reptilechannel.com/reptile-events/reptile-events.aspx
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??   When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area?? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Okay... yea I thought I would have to wait... Sad no show's around Xmas time smh smh till the earliest the White Plains show on Jan 6th... but
Jan. 12 Harve de Grace, MD there's a show and to make it a bonus also a show on
Jan. 13 Mason, OH

SO I may be able to hit both of these shows... hmmm choices...
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

PostSubject: Re: When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??   When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area?? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 am

There is a show in Havre De Grace, MD next saturday the 15th
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??   When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area?? Empty

Back to top Go down

When is the next Show in the VA PA MD NC area??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: