VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BIG changes in the classifieds!

Go down 
+3
DaganGecko
gatto152
Focal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

BIG changes in the classifieds! Empty
PostSubject: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Let me know what you think about the new classifieds please. Good or bad.

Somethings have changed:

- I've went back to allowing replies in the classifieds so active members can bump their ads. Please limit bumps to one per day.

- Deletion of an ad is no longer available, but it can be edited to reflect it has been sold. This way is does not reduce post count and rep is not lost.

- Classifieds are no longer viewable by by guests and you must be a registered member. Adds a little bit more privacy in regards to phone numbers and email. UPDATE: All forums (except the showroom) are no longer viewable by guests.

- There are now sub forums. Please let me know if I made something sound silly or classified it wrong.

- I also moved all the ads. Please let me know if I moved your ad to the wrong forum. I will move it to the correct spot.

Thanks.

Last edited by Focal on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm

word for replys
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:00 pm

It sounds great to me, thanks for your hard work Nick. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:20 pm

i like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Sounds/Looks great Nick - Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks for the work you keep doing.
I like all the changes so far. Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Ok, new change again. Guest are no longer to view any of the forums, except the showroom. I didn't like the fact that people from all over can sit on here and watch us everyday. At least now, they can join the family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 pm

I like that even better Smile Now we have an idea of the people that might be watching us. You really have made this an amazing site Nick. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 am

Focal X wrote:
Ok, new change again. Guest are no longer to view any of the forums, except the showroom. I didn't like the fact that people from all over can sit on here and watch us everyday. At least now, they can join the family Very Happy

your seriously doing an awesome job nick and i for one appreciate it.... thanks!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks Ryan!
Back to top Go down
Christopher
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 pm

They sound good to me! We appreciate the hard work Nick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG changes in the classifieds!   BIG changes in the classifieds! Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG changes in the classifieds!
Page 1 of 1