VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos Empty
PostSubject: Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos   Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Is anyone working with Orange Ghost Ball Pythons, this is always been a favorite of mine and I love it when combined with other genes (Black Pastel, Enchi, Mojave) and possibly my favorite Champagne aka the Mimosa.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos   Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 am

Mine won't be old enough until next year.  This is Thor, our black pastel hypo male. Planned pairings are with a hypo, pastel het hypo, and black pastel het hypo.
Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos IMG_2374_zps7f8e66f4
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos   Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 am

I got a few.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos   Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:51 am

Love the Black Pastel Hypo. I don't just seems like OG doesn't get a enough love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos   Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone working with Orange Ghost / Combos
Page 1 of 1