VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond Expo Pickup

Go down 
+4
bcr229
sbouldin
Focal
Gamble372
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

Richmond Expo Pickup Empty
PostSubject: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Got this guy from the richmond show today, been after him a few weeks now and hes the first of my BP collection SmileRichmond Expo Pickup IMG_20130728_163411_077_zpsd8b79f28Richmond Expo Pickup IMG_20130728_163439_868_zpsb99ee53d
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Nice, I really like the reduced pattern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Thanks im very impressed with my first BP buy Smile
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:01 pm

looks great! Smile
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Very nice! Now, you realize that BP's are like Pringles, right? You ain't stopping at just one. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes i know Smile
Back to top Go down
csaunde9
csaunde9

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Very nice! The stripe at the top-front of his body is very distinct and straight, which I think looks very awesome!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Looks great.
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Very nice grab
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 pm

He came from a Harlequin and a Killerbee i believe
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:08 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Expo Pickup   Richmond Expo Pickup Empty

Back to top Go down

Richmond Expo Pickup
Page 1 of 1