VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Craigslist issue: important...

Go down 
+5
sic_anger
Focal
ichopz
TheRealYoda34
Hayleyrbonini
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayleyrbonini
Established Member
Established Member
Hayleyrbonini

Craigslist issue: important... Empty
PostSubject: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:16 am

Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:35 am

My problem is what's wrong with star wars? Who is this guy writhing this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 pm

whoever this is went though alot of trouble and typing to be an jackass.. thats a shame that people dont have anything else to do with their time..
Back to top Go down
Hayleyrbonini
Established Member
Established Member
Hayleyrbonini

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Exactly, like even if this post was suppose to be sarcastic people are not gunna realize this...makes everyone up here look really bad...
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

thats one of the bad things about free speech.. and the person didnt even put a reply email, so they dont even have to answer for the defimationof nick character. thats f'd up
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Thankfully, someone with this level of maturity has no desire to be here. If everyone could flag it, that would be great, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Sounds to me some one got butt hurt
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Wow. That's ridiculous and a shame.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I already flagged it buddy
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm

That is so stupid
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:28 pm

I realized this morning that I had reposted the ads a few times within a few minutes which may have been irritating to some. I think I removed all the duplicates in all of the regions.
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:14 pm

What did it say?? I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 am

Something about pictures of children's armpits.
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:53 pm

gotta love CL.
Back to top Go down
Running_Elk
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:59 am

Focal wrote:
Something about pictures of children's armpits.

What!? o_o;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist issue: important...   Craigslist issue: important... Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist issue: important...
Page 1 of 1