VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Craigslist Ads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Craigslist Ads Empty
PostSubject: Craigslist Ads   Craigslist Ads EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

I have seen a lot of feedback in the "Welcome" section that people have joined the site after seeing Craigslist ads. I was wondering how widespread these ads are throughout the different Virginia CL locations. I just checked Lynchburg area CL and there are many reptile sales. Perhaps some ads could be placed there? I would love to meet people outside of the Hampton Roads/Newport News areas...haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Craigslist Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Ads   Craigslist Ads EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:53 pm

I think there should be a current one in the Lynchburg area unless it has been flagged. I tend not to post as often in the areas that get flagged quickly because I feel I am upsetting some people. I use keywords that pull on searches and reduces the amount of reposting; I think that's been preventing the ads from being flagged as often.

I also post in Norfolk/HR, Richmond, Harrisonburg, and Fredricksburg. I've posted on a few other reptile forums where I could, but some places don't like "redirecting" posts.

I think we get a good portion of members from here to Richmond due to the shows. Some friends and I have been passing out cards and stickers. If anyone is vending shows, I'll gladly send some of whatever promotional items I have for the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Craigslist Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Ads   Craigslist Ads EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Sounds like you're doing a great job with the advertising. I feel kind of sad that most of the forum dwellers are located about three hours from me, now! Hopefully more people will join from other areas of the state. I like to vend reptile art at shows, so I will start inviting more people. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
recessive

Craigslist Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Ads   Craigslist Ads EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:04 am

757 is a very large area! No wonder most people are form here. I have been to amherst county. very lovely area!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craigslist Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Ads   Craigslist Ads Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist Ads
Page 1 of 1