VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2

Go down 
+17
Bullyeast@yahoo.com
megkel
SilverLs
allaboutthekings
NeatO
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
Class43
mamasmarco
zues
Dementeddogz
Don
sbouldin
TheRealYoda34
MADKATTER
sic_anger
Focal
Rhuwme
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 am

Address to the show? ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 am

Yessir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 am

Respect brodrin! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 am

Just put it in my GPS and its saying George Washington Memorial Highway?????
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Class43 wrote:
Just put it in my GPS and its saying George Washington Memorial Highway?????

Yup, J. Clyde turns into George Washington right around the hotels location. Same thing.

You just want to get off of 64 at J. Clyde towards George Washington. Exit 258B either way on 64.
Back to top Go down
Class43
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Class43

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Ok. Thanks for the info. Just moved here so I'm not too familiar with the area yet.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:57 am

Heads up to anyone interested in a red dal female crested at the Hampton Roads expo.

http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/showthread.php?76486-Fair-Price-on-this-Female-in-your-opinions

Definitely worth a purchase. I'm betting you could pick this one up for 150.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am

Dagan that was the guy i talked to yesterday, that has the CL post about 2 gecko's for 50
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

I remember. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 pm

That stinks...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Well, just got home from the show.
Was pretty bummed about this one.

I know this is a smaller size show but there wasn't much variety at all.

Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Any photos? What was there?
Back to top Go down
jgard
Established Member
Established Member
jgard

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:35 pm

I had a good time. It was only my second show though and it was bigger than the one I went to before. I picked up some supplies and a 2012 PDH VPI Snow female from Rick Krumrine. There was 't a lot of variety but I found what I was looking for except for adult female Dubia.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Not every show can be a Tinley or a Daytona. My family and I got off a cruise ship in Norfolk and stopped by for a few minutes on the way home. There was no room for more vendor tables and the pace was packed. That is a good show.

I enjoyed the few minutes I had there and think Tony may want to start to look for a bigger place. This show keeps getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:26 pm

My son and I got there pretty late, around 2. We walked around looking at all of the different snakes and lizards, and eventually got 2 juvie cresteds. However, I'm saddened to report that on the ride home one of them died from too much heat Sad Next time I may have to bring a small cooler.

I did have fun though, look forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Nfarrown
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Nfarrown

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 pm

My son and I went first thing in the morning. I got some Phoenix Worms from Bullyeast and my son talked me into getting him a lil female Kenyan Sand Boa from Rick Krumerine. The show is definitely growing each time.
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 am

Damn, I'd love to go but its on the other side of the water and would keep me from the house a bit too long for comfort. I'm on baby watch with my blue tongue skink and only run out for short grocery trips and stuff until they get here. Would have loved to go and meet you guys face to face. Maybe I can make the next one.

Have fun everyone.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 am

Glad it turned out! I tried to sneak in an early morning fishing trip and got stranded at sea most of the day Facepalm
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Focal wrote:
Glad it turned out! I tried to sneak in an early morning fishing trip and got stranded at sea most of the day Facepalm

Well did you at least catch some fish? Hope you had some sunscreen.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm as red as a tomato and didn't get to use one bit of the bait. We broke down about five minutes after leaving the boat ramp. Took the boat back, removed the crappy gas, gotter running like a champ and went back out ... Broke down again about five minutes after leaving the boat ramp. Spent the whole day working on the boat from sea and discovered that it's somehow pumping sea water into the motor from the gas line with no possible explanation as to why. Glad it's not my boat lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2   Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hampton Roads Reptile Expo - June 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: