VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Empty
PostSubject: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I used to have many, many crested geckos, but most of them produced mediocre offspring since I did not have any high end morphs. Gecko genetics are not predictable like ball python genetics. The most high end cresteds still make buckskins and low grade dals! At any rate, I still love this type of gecko but have no lasting desire to breed them other than one pair or so. For this reason I am seeking to rehome most of what remains of my collection and just keep my favorites.

First is Angus, fired down in this pic. He is a black and cream male that someone gave me for free. He has had an underbite since he hatched for this other person. I am looking to rehome him to any good home.

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Angus

Next is Krumpets, a gecko that one of my friends got from Craigslist. Whoever had this gecko was NOT feeding him a proper diet. He is completely deformed. His spine goes in a Z zig-zag. He is sweet but pitiful. He is also free to a good home. He reminds me of Kermit the frog!

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Krumpets

This little guy, Crisis, is one of my favorites, though since he is a probable male I was seeking to sell him. He fires up a lovely black and orange, though.

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Crisis2

https://2img.net/h/i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/Dlegg/Crested%20Geckos/Crisis.jpg

Secret is a probable female that I will keep unless she turns male:

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Secret

Scumble is a pretty 3 gram baby with good structure that I am selling:

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Scumble

Sequin is a nicely patterned 3 gram baby that I am selling. He's in shed in this pic:
Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Sequin

And last but not least is my favorite tricolor male, with a good deal of pinning and some great harley patterning, Flux:
Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Flux

Not all of the pics show these geckos at their prettiest, but I'm sure you'll see more photos of them in the future. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 am

Very nice!! I like the one licking his nose LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 am

Me too Nick!!!! Super Cute... Now I want one... ahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 am

Me too Nick!!!! Super Cute... Now I want one... ahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm

They are really easy to care for!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 am

Again vary nice.
Back to top Go down
Chuck H.
Chuck H.

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm

What kind of camera are you using? Your pics are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos   Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Fall Flavored Photos, Part 2: Crested Geckos
Page 1 of 1