VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just started a Facebook Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

Just started a Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Just started a Facebook Page   Just started a Facebook Page EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

I Just Started a Facebook Page For Z's Reptile House!

Come check out and like the page, and I'm open to any insight or ideas... I have been wanting to make a page for my Reptiles and what will eventually become my business..

https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013

I also started a Twitter... @ZsReptileHouse

like I said any feedback would be awesome, as well as support lol... Its still in progress of being complete but its at a point I was willing to publish it...

Thanks, I am quite excited about it and thought I would share...
Back to top Go down
will4ya
will4ya

PostSubject: Re: Just started a Facebook Page   Just started a Facebook Page EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

I liked your facebook page. I was checking out a few other reptile breeders who had facebook pages just the other day. Those breeders had websites also but the more current information/photos/availabilties where on there facebook pages. I'd imagine it's easier to organize and respond to people through facebook than through website/email. The logo at the top of the page looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Just started a Facebook Page   Just started a Facebook Page EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 am

Thanks! I'm happy with it so far, the cover photo is my female ball nagaini, the one that started my addiction with reptiles. Facebook is easier for now, once I am breeding regularly and have at least a small income coming in from them I will make a full website for it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just started a Facebook Page   Just started a Facebook Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Just started a Facebook Page
Page 1 of 1