VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS

Go down 
+2
Focal
mamasmarco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS Empty
PostSubject: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 am

please please please please please please please somebody tell me where i could get some. I need them and would buy them in trios. I need at least
6 trios....

REWARD

I buy you a 12 pack of Corona's if you connect me with someone who sells them!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:07 am

http://www.vaherps.com/t2899-asf-and-fancy-mice-for-sale

You can drop my 12 pack off whenever you're ready to drink!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 am

I believe b_rickard has them as well. If both of those sources are dry I may have another contact.
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:17 pm

jus posted a group o those a couple days ago. Got about a dozen or so
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:47 pm

I have some.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:38 pm

I need 6 trios. How much are y'all asking for a trio?
Let me know and i might be able to pick some up from one of y'all.

I'm trying to get around Nicks link. He already killed most of my beer
and i know he would kill it all once i refill the fridge.. smb2585

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 pm

mamasmarco wrote:

I'm trying to get around Nicks link. He already killed most of my beer
and i know he would kill it all once i refill the fridge.. smb2585

I'm only modest the first time I meet someone. After that, I treat you like family ... Which is funny because my dad was mad that I was drinking his beer last weekend lol! true story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 am

3 bucks each got normal and albinos
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:42 am

plus all that gas money to drive out to gloucester?
No offense but that is one long trip to get out there..
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey Ill drive a lot further than that if someone has something I want. And its not like I wouldn't at least go half way, but its cool check out brichard. That's closer
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I got ya, it doesn't really have much to do with the gas, the driving and what i want. It also is a matter of how much time i have. I sure am not a rich guy but i have more money than time right now..
No offense meant with my previous comment Smile
Back to top Go down
derpinah
Established Member
Established Member
derpinah

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:26 pm

If you haven't found anything yet and are willing to make a trip, there is a pet store near Staunton that will order young adults for you for $4 or $5 apiece. They have a breeding pair (they had a trio until one of their employees sold one of the mommas) and usually have babies for sale.

PM me for contact info.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS   IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS Empty

Back to top Go down

IN DESPERATE NEED OF AAASSSSFFFF'''SSS
Page 1 of 1