VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Support a Great Cause!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Help Support a Great Cause!! Empty
PostSubject: Help Support a Great Cause!!   Help Support a Great Cause!! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 pm

"Reptile for the Wounded" is something new that Enigmatic Reptiles is starting. It hits really close to home and to my heart being a combat veteran myself and loosing several friends and tons more being severely injured. Please check out this page and like it. If you don't have anything to donate to the auction, possibly bid on something you like! 100% of the proceeds are going to The Wounded Warrior Project. Check out their facebook page and like it and help support a great cause. I will be donating two animals to be auctioned off.

https://www.facebook.com/ReptilesForTheWounded?fref=ts

Thanks for your consideration!!
-Chris
Back to top Go down

Help Support a Great Cause!!
Page 1 of 1