VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The last puppy went home today

Go down 
+2
Cp3_Pythons
zues
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

The last puppy went home today Empty
PostSubject: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:26 pm

I sent the last puppy home today with his new owners. It's been a fun couple of months but I'm glad it's over. 12 puppies was a lot of work. Here is a pic of Bella with her goofy ears and the little boy we kept. His name is Tank. Notice his feet are already almost as big as moms.

The last puppy went home today BellaTank
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Looks GOOD!!! Big feet usually mean there gonna be a big boy.... cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank goodness. Every time I look at those pictures, I start thinking of getting one. Now, that they are all gone, I don't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Don't worry all of them were spoken for with deposits almost a month ago. The only reason I kept the last one untill 9 weeks is because the husband was on a deployment and the wife wanted to wait so they could take him home together.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:24 pm

you miss them yet?
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

They are so gorgeous!!! Tank will be a fitting name Smile
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 am

smd58 wrote:
you miss them yet?

No. The one is more than enough to keep me content. It also helps that I feel really good about the homes they went to. Turned a couple of people away because I just didn't think it was going to be the best situation for the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 am

zues wrote:
smd58 wrote:
you miss them yet?

No. The one is more than enough to keep me content. It also helps that I feel really good about the homes they went to. Turned a couple of people away because I just didn't think it was going to be the best situation for the puppy.

I told you I don't eat dogs anymore!! Gosh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm

cryingwithlaughter @ Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last puppy went home today   The last puppy went home today Empty

Back to top Go down

The last puppy went home today
Page 1 of 1