VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This years breeding season has started!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

This years breeding season has started!!! Empty
PostSubject: This years breeding season has started!!!   This years breeding season has started!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Just thought I would post the few parings that I am putting together this season. Have already had two pairs together for one night and they went right to business!!

Otis X Charlotte....

Otis
This years breeding season has started!!! DSC_0260

Charlotte

This years breeding season has started!!! DSC_0069-1

Jaymes X Caroline (I would like to see the rich creamsickle colors come out in the Juvies from Jaymes, this is more of a test pairing to see what their potential is, hopefully will pull out some nice traits to focus on in future breeding projects)

Jaymes
This years breeding season has started!!! IMG_0136

Caroline
This years breeding season has started!!! DSC_0410

And I am still considering whether or not to breed Jack....really just trying to decide with who still. Might have to try and do a breed loan....

This years breeding season has started!!! IMG_0148

Sorry about the pics as most are a little outdated and or not good :o, but I haven't had time to get a good photo shoot in recently.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: This years breeding season has started!!!   This years breeding season has started!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Nice. Really nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: This years breeding season has started!!!   This years breeding season has started!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 am

Fun! I personally adore cresteds with big crests, and Jack looks like he has 'em!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: This years breeding season has started!!!   This years breeding season has started!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 am

Adorable! I can't wait to get some of these guys! Good luck with your pairings. Seeing how the offspring come out should be interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: This years breeding season has started!!!   This years breeding season has started!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 am

very nice!cant wait to see the offspring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This years breeding season has started!!!   This years breeding season has started!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This years breeding season has started!!!
Page 1 of 1