VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glomminator
Glomminator

Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers Empty
PostSubject: Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers   Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi I have been noticing lots of adds that offer to build custom enclosures, but there so small for such a high price. I would therefore like to offer the same service for much less. Why would you pay $350 for an enclosure that holds one animal. I will sell you one that holds three for $50 more. I can build an enclosure to suit your required specifications. Just tell me what you need and I will build it. Prices will base on material and labor. I do not charge for complexity of a project. All stained to your liking and three coats of polyurethane are added. I house all my reptiles in them and they work perfectly. Wooden cages hold humidity and heat exponentially better than glass FISH aquariums, so are therefor much more beneficial for you reptiles. Below are a few examples of things I have made. (these exact ones are not for sale). Interested? then don't hesitate to call me at 434 566 6562. Again you won't be getting someone else's idea of "cool", I will build what you believe is right for you. Cheaper than others and will be a centerpiece. Thanks.
Smaller ones I can deliver, but other than that you will need to pick up. (Charlottesville)
first picture is a Double your size "Tank Topper" ( can add doors if you would like and made for any size aquarium) $60/up
second pic is a 4x4x2 enclosure for 3 animals $400
3rd pic is a 5x2x2 show case to display your beautiful pet. $300
4th pic is not there because you haven't thought of it yet. Let me know.
Building time is usuall 1 to two weeks so they can dry.

I can also build any rack you need, just tell me what you want on it and the dimensions you need.

PS- trying to get through school, so even if you aren't interested then maybe you know someone who is. word of mouth is what its all about.

Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers   Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Hey fellow Charlottesvillian!!! Do you have an add on CL? Once I figure out what I need, I may be in contact Smile
Back to top Go down
Glomminator
Glomminator

PostSubject: Re: Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers   Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:53 pm

yes I do have an add and it should still be there. However with all the bitter unpleasant people in the world they keep getting flagged. Thank you for looking and I would be more than happy to service you when/if the time ever arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers   Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom reptile enlosures built just for YOU and... TankToppers
Page 1 of 1