VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.   Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 am

Basically I have my sweet beautiful normal 4' 2100g female that I want to breed to a male bumble bee when it gets to the season so I figured I would start looking now.

My proposition is simple: When the clutch hatches you could pick a few of the hatchlings (discuss/agree on amount before hand, based on size of clutch) as long as I'm left with at least a bumble bee (preferably a male if there is one). In the end you get a few nice morphed ball pythons for free that you can either sell or keep.

I'm not sure if this is something that is commonly done so any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. I would prefer reputable breeders. Thanks!

A few pics of Blaire:
This one shows that "paint drip" I love so much.
Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Dsc_3110

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Dsc_3111

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Dsc_3112

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Dsc_3113

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Dsc_3114
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.   Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Our male bee will not be upto size and i read about ppl who stud out their males. If you do this please put the agreement in writing to cover yourself in the end. read on the boi in fauna that the female didnt go and now there r issues with the deal.
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.   Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Yea I was wondering if I should write out something..That's sorta why I was more interested in reputable breeders that are recognized in the community and stuff. Might have to ask the roommate's lawyer gf about it lol, I'm pretty sure she does terms of agreements for big companies so that might actually be perfect. Anyways I think it would still work out fine. I Just need to lay some ground rules to protect me and the studs owner. I mean after all I wouldn't just give my snake to someone and say "Hey thanks, see you later.." so I wouldn't expect someone else to do the same.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.   Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Yea just make an agreement... especially in the event that no morphs are produced.... or they are all slugs.... definately definately make some sort of agreement and make sure its notorized or signed with witnesses... good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.   Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:02 am

Will do, great thanks SO much for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.   Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted to borrow a male bumble bee to breed. You can keep multiple picks of the clutch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: